Immediate After Hours Emergency Care For Cleveland Pets
Since 1978, Animal Emergency Clinic West has been providing exceptional after-hours veterinary emergency care to beloved pets throughout Cleveland.
At Animal Emergency Clinic West, our team consists of qualified veterinarians and highly devoted professionals who have the knowledge and experience needed to care for all of our animal patients and their individual needs.
We are a premiere animal emergency hospital on Cleveland’s west side and we have the experience and resources to treat pet emergencies of all kinds.
Many veterinarians in the Cleveland area refer their patients to us to for after-hour treatment and critical care.
Please bring your pet to Animal Emergency Clinic West if you observe any of the following indications:
- Noisy breathing, gasping for breath, erratic breathing, tongue becoming blue
- Vomiting, bloated and painful abdomen
- Trouble urinating or defecating
- Severe acute or continuous pain
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Cuts, injury, broken bones, shock, trauma, vehicular accidents
- Sudden mood changes, signs of weakness, loss of coordination or balance, collapse,
- Consumption of any poison, plant (see right column), or toxin (bring the applicable container if possible)
If you feel your pet is having an emergency of any kind, it’s best to call.
…it’s better to be safe than to wait.
6:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
Noon Saturday to 8:00 A.M. Monday
Open Major Holidays
Animal Emergency Clinic West
5320 West 140th Street
Brookpark, Ohio 44142